At tonight's meeting we got everyone on board for an end of July for the next launch of LV2.3.
We had previously discussed launch days and came up with end of July, we were just waiting for a few key people to get on-board. Now we think we have everybody so:
It's Official, Launch date set for Sunday, July 31st.
As a backup we picked Sunday August 21st.
We will be launching at the Oregon Rocketry's Brothers launch site in Eastern Oregon.
If you would like to attend you can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org