- Need Serial and ethernet cable for LTC
- Feature freeze August 22nd.
- CANabus analyzer: Serial to CAN interface on a MISC node: Markus and Larry
- July 19th: OMSI's Space Days
- Still desperately need to do far feild prop measurements on patch and on slots
- Problem: double patch system hides ATV slot:
- Make new new patches? Duroid patches, or new copper cutout patches?
- Just use slots?
- Tim working on it.
- Glenn needs to tune "long wire" antenna
- 2m receiver: Deemed not as necessary as it once was, since the recovery node implements the backup timer independendly of the FC.
- Tim is going to build and write the recovery node independent of the 2m receiver - if it shows up, we're good, if not, we're so ok.
- Chose to switch to FM at 1.277GHz
- Find and get 2x FM class C amplifier
- Find and get 2x FM 1.3GHz ATV transmitters
- Ground antenna pointing?
- How can we measure 1.3GHz signal strength?
- Voltage and current measurements
- Battery charge measurements
- New CAN messages
- Changable sample/message rates
- CAN interface via UART or SPI
- Hardmount the MISC node
- UART and CAN
- Lots to do!
- Need CAN bus IDs from nodes.
- Need to get state machines of FC, LTC, and LCC worked out.
Developed the state machine for the flight computer, and discussed state transitions and design elements. This was attempt #6 to define the Flight Computer State Machine. For the latest refinements, see FlightComputerStateFlowSep2003.