Participants: Andrew, James, Jamey, Paul, Nathan, David, Ron
Talk with Ron:
- Analog Devices (ADI) might be able to help out the project
- He'll be in contact about various chipsets and sensors AD might be willing to sample us.
CAN Node Hardware Status:
- The IMU CAN node is up and running!
- Dennis is going to solder up a GPS node and another MISC node.
CAN Node Software Status:
- Andrew and Nate went over 18F assembly
- Andrew, Nate and Jamey started the 18F458 framework for all the CAN nodes. Next on the plate: finish up the CAN peripheral drivers.
Flight Computer Software Status:
- CAN driver successfully talking to CAN demo node (a tiny board which has some leds and a button and a 16F877+SJ1000)
- CAN muxer successfully emplaced on the flight computer and demonstrated to run with 3 clients.
- Project for this coming week:
- support IMU CAN node bringup and data collection
- write small forked (dual-threaded) widget to read /dev/can0 and stuff it into the can muxer, and read the can muxer while stuffing into /dev/can0
- write data collection client
- think about wireless protocols...
Observation: we have a great division of labor happening right now with the various avionics subteams, logistics team, and airframe team.