In Attendance: Michael, Tim and Andrew
We did another day of design on the various CAN nodes. We brought Michael up to speed, and discussed a ton of junk including:
- We hammered out the ciurcuit architecture of the Pyro node: See CanNodeSectionAppPyro.
- We discussed the Power/Umbilical node: See CanNodeSectionAppPower.
- Delve into the SMB and SBS - understand how the charger, battery and host communicate.
- Pick a smart battery (oh yeah, did I mention this at the meeting? ;), a level 2 charging chip.
- and thus design the app section of the power (PWR) board.
- Look for good CAN/Power and umbilical connectors.
- Get Better.
- Design the various power circuits for the nodes:
- 5V buck supply for all CAN nodes.
- Boost supply for the battery backup on the pyro board.
- NiMH charging and test circuit for the pyro boards.
- Go nuts because he's got too much on his plate.
- Lay out the processor section.
- Layout the GPS section.
- Layout the IMU app section.
- Look into the magnetometer.
- Solve the worlds problems by learning how to spell check these TWIKI pages.