- James has the box in the Linux lab. It's running!
- We've got our own mail list server (Mailman) and TWIKI and Apache.
- James is THE administrator. He will delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Bart is the interface to the CAT.
- Debian 'woody', ext3 journaled filesystems, Linux 2.4.17 std 686 binary distribution
- sudo, sshd, exim, mailman, twiki, apache
- Celeron 366, oddball motherboard (440BX-based), 128MB RAM, 3.2GB IDE disk, FA310TX ethernet, 24X cdrom
- We reviewed the CAN nodes for what's really important:
- Priority A: GPS, IMU, (Pyro w/ 2m radio & LV1b igniters)
- Priority B: 3D Magnetometer
- Priority C: (Power & Umbilical)
- Prioirty D: ATV, (Pyro w/ 2m radio & new fancy igniters)
- Here's a vaguely detailed timeline of from now until launch: