In attendance: Jamey, Larry, GLenn & Andrew
Well, the news is that even the 10/20 launch is probably cancelled due to FAA denying waivers. This is of course bad from a fun point of view, but good from a development point of view: now we have plenty of time to develop the avionics! Ack.
- Glenn is working on 1.277GHz ATV stuff - the downconverter board is already built.
- Andrew will get a hold of that damn antenna book tomorrow (9/21).
- We talked about adding a Power Amp (PA) to the output of the 0.7W 1.277GHz ATV board. Since the cylindrical patch antenna we're considering has a -8dBi gain, we could really use the extra power (on order +10dBm).
"LV2A" Avionics System Redrawn
- Since we now have time for some real development, we redrew the avionics system to include everything we would definitely like to have for the base system. It's more complicated than the "basic 9-2001" design but it's more complete. Here it is:
CAN Bus Message IDs
- Jamey, Larry and Andrew reworked with CAN bus message IDs:
- See CanBusIDs
-- AndrewGreenberg - 20 Sep 2001