In attendance: Nathan, Jamey, Dennis, Larry, James, Andrew
We were pretty low key, especially after the attacks on the east coast. What an ugly mess. We don't have any idea how that will affect our Black Rock trip.
In terms of the rocket and meeting:
- James has gotten the FC up and running, by dumping the Kernel to the 128MB FLASH card via the IDE connector on his PC. Good idea, really. It's alive, so we can now move on to wireless connectivity and CAN code!
- We got the Lucent Orinoco cards that Bart ordered.
- Jamey went over the CAN muxer a bit.
- We discussed FC statemachine code.
- We ended fairly early because we agreed to meet Saturday 9/15 at Andrew's house to do a solder/code party.
-- AndrewGreenberg - 15 Sep 2001