Attending: Larry, James, Glenn, Nathan, Jamey, Bart and Andrew
- Found http://www.haigh-farr.com
- Glenn is starting to look into slot antennas.
- The MOPS/520 board should be in tomorrow!
- Meeting on the FC Wednesday (tomorrow @ 7:00pm in lobby of PCAT)
- Started the first in depth discussion of the September's FC program.
- Jamey tried to demo the LC program on a memory starved laptop but it didn't really work.
- On Andrew's Thinkpad 600 it worked great.
- Other than some cleanup, the code is complete.
- Andrew needs to finish up CAN messages and work on an aux. CAN node, get the serial to video converter, get 3x the CompactFLASH 3x adapter & FLASH (TAPR).
- Andrew and Glenn will track down a network analyzer.
- Bart needs to get the 802.11b cars and ISA card carriers.
- Glenn will begin work on desining slot antennas that fit in the airframe.
- Jamey is going to add two no default option "yes I really do want to launch" dialogs to the manual launch button on the LC software. He's also going to improve the UI of the LC a bit, adding a status line.