This pages is for information relating to the IMU Calibration setup
Video of table in operation MVI 3561.AVI
Motor driver board layout 3phi pcb 4.brd
- Bottom Copper of motor driver PCB 3phi pcb 4 pcb bot.pdf
- Top Copper of motor driver PCB3phi pcb 4 pcb top.pdf
- Motor driver schematic3phi pcb 4.sch
- Motor driver schematic PDF 3phi pcb 4 sch.pdf
Motor Driver IC data sheet ir2133.pdf
Glue Logic Eagle Files IMUCalGlueBoard.tar.gz
- Glue Logic Schematic imu cal glue schematic.pdf
- Glue Logic Top Copper imu cal glue top copper.pdf
- Glue Logic Bottom Copper imu cal glue bottom copper.pdf
Comments on as-fabricated glue logic board, these were made to the board but not to the schematic or layout.
- added 2.2k resister between fault and MCU
- Have start/stop button pulled up via 4.7 resistor to 3.3 volts, then have button pull down to ground. Had to sever a trace, run 3.3v from MCU board to glue logic board and add jumper wire.
- Remove two large caps and connector for motor supply (ATX supply connector doesn't properly handle the high current draw. Instead use secondary 5v connectors that usually go into the hard drive).
New glued Calibration Table
Prototype IMU calibration setup
Schematic of prototype
Modified with additional buttons/LEDs