- We have room 86-01 for the rest of this year. Thanks to Jamey (and Josh?) for setting this up; it's a much better meeting place.
- ITAR stuff is going well, waiting for call back from Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC).
- Last Wednesday we had folks at the Engineering Week Conference/Show, displaying PSAS stuff at the PSU table.
- Discussed launch dates. Nothing decided, talked about early summer Bend launch, then black rock in September.
- Jamey started a discussion on quaternions, which most people participated in.