August is too soon, so we've set our sites for October in the Black Rock Desert.
- Maybe we can try an "O" motor?
- New fin clamps (straighter flight?)
- Lighter nose cone?
- Two airframes, possibly two launches!
- Redo the decals.
Things we didn't like in the recovery system:
- Twist on the line in the recovery system
- Pusher should stand straight
- One of our electric matches failed.
- Servo on camera
- APS + FC or APS + GPS + ATV ?
Still need to find a 802.11a (5.8 GHz) USB-based WiFi dongle. We bought a D-LINK DWA-160 802.11a/b/g/n adapter to give it a try. If that doesn't work, one other possibility is using a Redpine Signals 802.11abg SPI-based module.