Left to get
- Recovery system igniters (Andrew)
- Motor igniters (Pete?)
- Motor (Verify Pete has everything)
- nozzle washer?? (Dave)
- Pete has: grains, nozzle
- More 4 mm line (Tim)
- More screws and allen keys (Tim)
- Start a rocket box! (Andrew)
- Umbilical connector
Left to do on rocket
- Reload NSR (Dan)
- Reload line cutters (Dave)
- Repack parachutes (Tim)
- Pack recovery system (Tim/Dave)
- New recovery module coupler (Dan)
- Calculate size (Tim)
- Rip out and attach (Dave)
- Attach aeroshells
- Drill modules and aeroshells (Dan)
- Attach launch lugs (Dan)
- Attach COTS FC (Dan and/or Dave)
- Attach video system
- Camera (Dan and/or Dave)
- DVR (Dan and/or Dave)
- Attach umbilical (for starting DVR, possibly FC COTS interaction) (Dan and/or Dave)
- Paint! Decals! (Frank)
- Rip out launch software interlocks on LaunchControl
- Update launch server?
Integration & Ground Test Day
- Set up launch tower
- What's missing? SOP?
- Put the rocket together
- Recovery System
- Launch rail
- Put the rocket on the launch rail and test
- Set up launch tower computer
- Bypass rocketready?
- Set up umbilical / COTS flight computer interaction
- Set up server/launchcontrol skeleton
- Radio setup?
- Write launch script and equipment list
- Launch infrastructure (tents, generators, etc)
- Coordination with OROC
- Insurance waiver with land owner
- PSU student acrivities driver weirdness
- Keithp's flight computer
- 75 cm radio
- Linx board with DTMF... back up to COTS FC?
- 1.5 GHz GPS antenna
- Hemisphere GPS module (Maria?)
- ATV TX?
- 2.4 GHz patch antenna
- APS board?
Other agenda points
- zerog wireless
- Move ATV to 5 GHz?
Launch Decision Discussion
- Very soon!
- Before the end of the term
- Too soon!
- Especially for OROC and land owner coordination
- Doesn't take into account any slips
- Peter E. won't be there. Can't launch with research 'N', need to purchase 98 mm 'M'?
- Andrew won't be there?
- Enough time to deal with slips.
- Enough time to coodinate with OROC and landowner.
- Pete can make it.
- Farther in time.
- After the end of the term.
Go for the 6/21 date. Keep going on the airframe and other things in order to make the May launch.