Maria, Glenn and Frank met at Andrew's house to work on version 4 of the Cylindrical Patch Antennas. Some highlights:
- We have enough UHMW PE to build about 5 (5.9, to be precise) patch antennas.
- Andrew and Maria added a 5.675 GHz, 16 tap CPA sheet to the worksheet (now complete, by the way).
- We discussed how getting it built over the next few weeks.
To be done:
- Glenn is going to scan the relevant pages from that antenna reference book.
- It'd be nice to have a square, possibly even circularly polarized, series of patch test antennas for characterizing samples of PE: Maybe Glenn can design these?
- Maria is going to see if Parks PCB will run our new design. Else, it's off to Sunstone.