Status and planning on airframe
- Fiberglass status
Status and planning on avionics
- Review AV2c generic node design!
- Move to kicad?
- Cubesat considerations
Status and planning on software
- ikiwiki features we need
- PPC FC status update & planning
- Collapse the mailing lists?
- Tim is working on the tensioning the fiberglass on the airframe mold
- Where are the line cutters?
- Dave is working on the fin clamps and spin table.
- Peter showed up, and talked motors.
- Dan made a plaster of paris mold from the PE plug. He's going to try and use it to lay up the fiberglass nose cone.
- Still looking at kicad
- Started a review of the AV2c avionics node.
- Josh and Jamey worked a bit more on the simulator
- Josh is trying the latest version of denx for the MPC5200
- We plugged in Andrew's USB flash card and UBOOT found it, which is nice. Means that we could try booting off of USB. The USB support seems pretty fragile, however, since it froze consistently when we scanned the bus a few times.
- Josh built the latest 2.6 kernel for the MPC5200 and used tftp to load it and try to get it to boot. It didn't work, but at least we got an interesting error message from uboot this time.
- Ian, Peter W., Andrew, and Josh discussed what we need with ikiwiki
- First, we need to let ikiwiki use spaces in link text, by making directives use '!'; see the corresponding todo item on the ikiwiki site
- Then we can upgrade to the latest ikiwiki
- Then we can use the new attachment plugin.