met with Shannon Timm (SALP academic group advisor). PSAS has several requirements as an SOC group:
- Keep good records, including minutes of the meetings and anything that we spent money on.
- Re-register as a SOC group in Fall 2006, which will fund us until we can become an SFC group. (hopefully)
- Attend the budget workshop class in November 2006.
- Shoot to become a SFC group in Fall 2007.
- Regularly check the PSAS mailbox in the Smith lobby (next to the SFC office).
Jay wasn't able to find out more about the SOC leadership workshops.