In attendance: Josh, Jamey, Tim, Jay, Mike, Brian, Justin, Ted, Eric, Evan, Maggie, Ian, Jim
We set up the launch tower with LV2, displayed LV1b, showed off the new hybrid motor test stand and test fire videos, and actually got some work done desipte the heat, the rain, and the great people who came up and asked us tons of questions.
We had a general team meet from 11:00 - 12:00 there on the front plaza of OMSI as well.
In terms of goals to show off, we actually didn't get anywhere near where we wanted. But we spent the time talking with people and got in some face to face design time.
- Ian and Jamey updated the java launchcontrol app for the new LTC relay board commands. Still have testing and interaction with the FC sequencer to do. (LTC and FC were never even powered on.)
- More sequencer/smart communication details worked out (Jay, Andrew, Jamey)
- Proposed at-site network configuration (Justin, Jamey, Andrew; needs testing).
Here's our arbitrary goal to have working by then, in priority:
- Camera broadcasting over ATV to ATV receiver.
- Fake FC status display on ATV overlay.
- Actual honest to god GPS data on the overlay.
- Rocketview up and running displaying data.
- Interaction with the launch tower to "launch" the rocket
Is that optimistic? You bet. But lets see what we can have done by then... it's getting awfully close to the September launch.
|09:00 - 10:00||Free breakfast & setup||Andrew, Brian, Maggie, Ted, Ian, Josh|
|10:00 - 11:00||work||Andrew, Brian, Maggie, Ted, Ian, Jay, Josh|
|11:00 - 12:00||PSAS MEETING||Andrew, Brian, Maggie, Ted, Ian, Jay, Josh|
|12:00 - 13:00||work & lunch||Brian, Ted, Ian, Jay, Josh|
|13:00 - 14:00||work||Brian, Ted, Ian, Josh|
|14:00 - 15:00||work||Andrew, Brian, Ian, Josh|
|15:00 - 16:00||work||Andrew, Brian, Ian, Josh|
|16:00 - 17:00||work||Andrew, Brian, Josh|
|17:00 - 18:00||work||Andrew, Brian, Josh|
|18:00 - 19:00||Pizza! and Teardown||Andrew, Brian, Ted, Josh|
- Don't forget to bring cards!!!
- More chairs; get 3 tables (2 for display, 1 for work) - really, we need three tables if it's a workshop.
- Move ashtrays away from our display (cough, cough, hack)
- As long as it doesn't rain, within a few feet of the wall close to the OMNIMAX is ok.
- Bring a 100' CAT5 for the WAP, and use the BBQ grill antenna - works like a charm.
- Three long extension cords and at least 5k plug strips.
- Software/avionics folks make sure they have the latest update from CVS before arriving, since network connections aren't guaranteed
- Avionics module
- mockup of the CAN bus - use existing wires
- APS? Battery pack?
Launch Tower Computer:
- LTC stand and base
- LTC antenna
- Strobe and or siren? Do we have the power for that?
- Base station antenna + stand + base
- base station laptop (Dave's T20?)
- Ground helical antennas
- ATV receiver + PS
- Color monitor
Hybrid Motor: - we will be working out any last minute issues in prepartation for the following days static test fire.
- Test stand + plumbing + Flextek
- ROV acquisition computer
- Jim's laptop with Flextek control software
- Motor + fuel grains
- Who's going to BRD? How are we getting there?
- What's the schedule for that weekend?
- What logistics need to be taken care of soon?
- What do we hope to accomplish while we're there?
- What needs to be done in the next 2 months?