6:00pm - 7:00pm:
- Introduction to PSAS for new folks.
7:00pm - 8:30pm:
- Team updates
- Critical path items and their scheduling
- Resources: getting more funding
- no ideas, but we got a volunteer to write grant proposals!
- TWiki: intro to TWiki, naming gotchas, team blogs, etc.
- Technical & integration issues, which will slowly dissolve into...
8:30pm - ?:
- ... team meetings (software and communication teams at the least)
- January 1st, start repairing prep LV2.1 (6-8 weeks)
- After, start building LV2.3
- Matt and John have agreed to build us one more "N" for the next launch of LV2.1
- LOX-Paraffin hybrid test scheduled for 12/31!
- Making great progress
- Still working on cylindrical patch antennas
- Scheduled to go to NW EMC next week to measure the propogation of the antennas.
- Going to do a test on the antennas in a bell jar to see if pressure affects the foamy dielectric in the cylindrical patch antennas
- Bart suggested that we schedule a meeting with Singh for 802.11b phy layer stuff.
- Still thinking about slot antennas
- System needs recabling, but is otherwise ok.
- Need different batteries - the Lithium batteries we used don't cut it for the 3.8 Amps LV2 requires.
- Ian working on CAN driver; looks like the MOPS i82527 chip is usable after all.
- Things going a bit slow since everyone's busy.
- CANtalope works! Go Peter and Tyler.
- Jay did some more work on SMART, now waiting to test
- Bart wants us to submit an abstract for USENIX: AbstractFreenix2004. All suggestions welcome; submission deadline is December 16!
Some demo Twiki testing done at the meeting...
Here's some new text..