- Matt and crew successfully tested another "O" motor.
- Brian and crew have the beginnings of a LOX/paraffin hybrid motor combustion chamber done.
- Another PCB run is in process: we'll soon have new recovery node boards, new 2m radios, and new LTC can nodes.
- Everyone wants T-shirts. PSAS/Jupiter ring logo on front, PSAS/LV2/Black Rock Desert/September 2003 with rocket sections on back. Larry is going ot look into cost options, and we'll see if we can't get a a graphics designer to do the back graphics for us.
|08/22/2003||Avionics feature freeze|
|09/13/2003||T-1 week: Dry run at Brian's house|
|09/16/2003||T-3 days: final planning meeting|
We don't have formal success criteria for the launch, but here's what we're hoping:
- Two successful, recoverable launches in one weekend (N on Saturday, O on Sunday).
- Flight test of the ARRL 802.11b telemetry system, 2m uplink system, and new 1.277GHz ATV system.
- Logging of all sensor data on the flight computer.