Brian, Ted and Andrew (as well as Bart and Keithp) will be going to USENIX this year. Andrew will be presenting a paper at USENIX 2003 written by James, Andrew, Jamey, and Dave. Brian and Ted will be running our booth in the exhibit hall Thu/Fri and apparently we're all going to six flags on Saturday!
|Wed 06/11||16:27||Ted & Andrew arrive in SAT|
|Wed 06/11||18:00 - 19:00||"Meet and Greet"|
|Wed 06/11||18:00 - 21:00||Exhibitor setup|
|Thu 06/12||08:00 - 12:00||Exhibitor setup|
|Thu 06/12||12:00 - 19:00||Exhibition|
|Thu 06/12||17:30 - 18:30||"Happy Hour" on exhibit floor|
|Fri 06/13||10:00 - 16:00||Exhibition|
|Fri 06/13||16:00 - 20:00||Exhibitor tear down|
|Fri 06/13||16:00 - 19:30||"Fajita Fiesta"|
|Fri 06/13||20:00 - 22:00||PSAS BOF Session|
|Sat 06/14||09:00 - 10:30||PSAS paper presentation|
|Sat 06/14||15:45 - 21:30||Six Flags!|
Red means not ready yet.
- 3 outlet strips, 3 extension cords
- PSAS Banner
- PSAS posters
- LV2 flight
- LV2 Airframe
- LV2 Avionics
- LV2 Software
- PSAS business cards
- Display Computers : Andrew's two thinkpads
- InFocus projectors: Bart?
- Projection screen
- Full bottle / air pump
- Two rails
- Misc. hardware for rails, tower, LTC.
LV0 / 1 / 2
- Display Stands (at least for LV1)
- Penguin-in-space image on fin
Launch Tower Computer
- LTC box: LTC, relay CAN node, connectors
- LTC Misc: PV panel, 12V power supply, antenna
- LT Misc: strobe, siren, lightbulb for igniter
- Telemetry Computer: Bart-top?
- Launch Control Computer: Ted's computer
- Uplink Computer: Misc. Linux
- 2x 2.4GHz + 1x 1.3GHz Helical antennas + tripods
- ATV receiver + VCR(?) + monitor