June 21-22 Launch Scrub
- Our FAA waiver looks like it's on its way, but there's some question whether we'll get it before the launch.
- We're encountering problems with some BLM requirements and coordinating our launch site.
- None of the avionics are done, and although it's not critical for this airframe test launch, it would be a loss to launch without testing at least the RF systems.
- The airframe is running behind - there's not enough time between now and 6/22 to do comprehensive testing like we'd like to on the recovery system.
August 3-4 Launch Reschedule:
- It turns out that August 3-4 works very well as a reschedule date - everyone seems to be able to make it.
- Brian is rescheduling the waiver and we'll have time to work out launch site details.
- Should be enough time for a good system test - see the Schedule page for our July 20th Systems Test (at OMSI!).
- More rescheduling news soon.