Attending: Nathan, Dennis, Andrew, Bart, Michael, Jamey, Anthony, Glenn
1. Quick update on where LV1b stands.
- 900MHz test successfull, despite the 1/3 distance and 1/2 speed.
- GPS doesn't seem to be critical path and Bart is willing to take it on if Ron doesn't
- Firmware is done! Everything compiles, all the modules are in place, but
Andrew is still cleaning up old code written over 6 months ago to make it more
robust and "up to date". First programming of FC should be this weekend or early
2. 9/3 Go/nogo decision
- Based on this update, everyone unanimously said "go" for the September 3rd launch date.
3. Future work on LV1b
- Not much time left until 9/3 launch! Only 1.5 months.
- Next big Meeting: August 2 General Team meeting where we'll discuss launch & test details
- Next big test: August 6th critical functionality test for payload.