We're meeting at 4:00pm in FAB 20-05, which is a conference room in the old dean's office section. I guess that section is now mostly EE section offices. Only Allen and I can get card access, so you'll have to hang around until one of us shows up.
- Mailing list (everyone signed up?)
- introduction to using the wiki
- Installing EAGLE
- Grouping people/projects together
- Getting started
- More timelines
- Scheduling technology workshops (which evening?)
- Grading weights, if done.
- Friday at 4:00pm, with the hope we can move it to 2:00pm
- Everyone is now on the wiki and on the mailing list
- Don't forget to download and install cadsoft.de
- Tuesday night seems to be the best night for classes for workshop
- Start WPRs; sections include what you did last week, what issues you have, what you're going to do next week.