2009 Pressure Sensors Design Project
This page details the latest design for implementing pressure sensor(s) in the avionics system of LV2C. Please note that this is separate from the concurrent Capstone projects.
We are currently identifying this project's stakeholders. Maria will follow up with Dan and Andrew on this.
Maria and Dan are "writing down the steps of the process". Here's what we've got so far:
- Identify customers/stake holders
- Create full requirements [SMART; Specific, measurable, achievable (technologically), realistic (economically), time bound]
- Determine ways to meet each requirement
- Parts order
- HW Test
- Software Requirements
- Software Diagrams, Flow Charts, State machines, and Psuedo code
- Update documentation
- Full regression test against requirements
- REVIEW and evaluate process
Here's a preliminary list of this project's stakeholders.
|Andrew||Organizes team, Technical resource, signal processing, people.|
|Tim||Technical resource, physics, signal processing, think tank.|
|Jamey||End user of sensor data.|
|Josh||End user of sensor data.|
|Dave||Technical resource, LPC, USB, CAN.|
|K||Technical resource, LPC, USB.|
|Ai Ling||Capstone student assigned to pressure sensing.|
|Dan||Technical resource, LPC, CAN, control theory, design process.|