- Easy operation. Maybe numbered shell scripts, where you just type the number + enter and the shell script is executed... with a central script which displays the list of scripts and what they do.
- Timing sequence: Key up the Mocom (D1 goes high) for n ms, then dial the sequence, then key down n ms after the sequence is done.
- Time of key up and key press needs to be in one central place.
- Needs to monitor digital input from IPS511 to make sure it's operating properly: See IPS511 specs for details and generating error messages.
- One shell command should be the period command which pings the rocket once every n seconds to see if the rocket can receive the uplink message. Hitting any key should kill the command so we can quickly select another command.