PSAS/ LicensingInformation

FCC Licensing Information

It may be a fool's errand, but we are still pursuing FCC approval to run an overpowered 802.11b network to up/down link with the rocket. There may be issues later on with range, etc. However it'd be a perfect solution for LV2.

The FCC forms are online at according to the Call in line at 1-888-call-fcc we need the forms 442 and 159. Then we turn them into the "experimental bureau". Therre is a $50 fee, but if we are a government entity (bart?) we can get the fee waived. -- ?LarryLeach - 21 Aug 2001