In attendance: James, Jamey, Larry, Bart & Andrew
New Launch Sites:
- Larry and everyone poured over the aviation sectional chart & Oregon Atlas. We decided that the best site in Oregon for a launch site is the North Juniper and Low MOA (Military Operating Area)... for example, by Christmas Lake.
- Larry is tracking down the USGS topo maps of the area. See http://www.topozone.com/.
- This site is probably VERY close to the Tripoli launch site. In fact, it is!:
- See http://www.oregonrocketry.com for more Tripoli information
- Anyone wanting to do recon should talk to Larry.
- We didn't do anything else, we're tooo damn busy.
- More next week.
change! -- AndrewGreenberg - 09 Oct 2001